How to Use Toppik: Toppik Hair Building Fibers can instantly create the appearance of fuller, thicker hair – if you know how to use them correctly. Luckily, Hair Building Fibers are so easy to apply! Read along to find out how to apply Toppik Hair Building Fibers.
How to Use Toppik: Opening Hair Fibers
Toppik Hair Building Fibers can either be applied by shaking or using the Spray Applicator attachment. Shaking Hair Building Fibers allows for coverage over a larger area, while the Spray Applicator allows for a more precise application. To apply Hair Building Fibers from the sifter by shaking, simply unscrew the cap of Toppik Hair Building Fibers and shake over hair to apply.
How to Use Toppik: Applying Hair Fibers with Spray Applicator
To apply Toppik Hair Building Fibers using the Spray Applicator, first remove the sifter cap To do this grip the bottle in your palms and use your thumbs to push up on the sifter cap. Once sifter cap is removed, screw on the Spray Applicator.
- Dry and style hair as usual. Because of their natural static charge, Toppik adheres best to dry hair. Hair Building Fibers should be the last step of styling hair.
- With the Toppik Spray Applicator, spray Hair Fibers into thinning areas. Apply more or less pressure to control the number of fibers dispersed.
- If applying Toppik Hair Fibers near the hairline, use the Toppik Hairline Optimizer to achieve a natural-looking front hairline. Insert the Hairline Optimizer’s teeth into the hairline. Then, lightly shake or spray Hair Building Fibers along the hairline.
- Gently pat hair to disperse Hair Fibers for natural-looking results.
- For the best outcome, use Toppik Fiber Hold Spray to finish for added shine and longer-lasting results. FiberHold Spray is specially formulated to strengthen the bond between Hair Building Fibers and fine or thinning hair While Hair Building Fibers can have a matte finish, FiberHold Spray adds healthy, beautiful shine back to the hair.